Reporting Calendar: Download here
Companies reporting today on MM’s radar:
- Challenger Group Financial (CGF): FY21 results, consensus is for normalised pre-tax profit $394.4m & NPAT of $276m. The market is currently expecting strong earnings growth in FY22, around 15%.
- Computershare (CPU): FY21 Results, consensus expecting revenue of $2.3b, EPS 50.9c, NPAT $284.7m. The market is positioned for ~12% top line growth in FY22
- James Hardie (JHX): Q1 results out, solid plus upgrade to FY22 earnings expectations, they now see net operating profit of $550-$590m up from $520-$570m. The market was already at the top of the range at $567m. So it’s a slight upgrade at the mid-point or a 4% upgrade if they hit top end of guidance. Stock will be up
- Megaport (MP1): FY21 results, Revenue of $78.4m, $50m net loss expected, guidance the key here around ports / monthly reoccurring revenue plus sales, market currently expecting $113m in sales for FY22 which is +44% on FY21
- Coronado Mining (CRN): 1H21 Result, Consensus for revenue on the half of $800m but an operating loss ~$70m