Australia’s premier market analysts and stock commentators are coming together for an intimate, exclusive, unmissable event.
Hosted by David Koch, and featuring James Gerrish, Marcus Padley and Ben Clark — join us in Sydney as we unlock the best stocks, markets and positions heading into Christmas.
Unlocking the Vault: Koch, Gerrish, Padley & Clark’s Portfolio Picks for 24
Where: Vault House, 185 Clarence Street, Sydney.
When: Tuesday 28th November, 6pm – 9pm AEST
Cost: $95.00 – Free to Market Matters members
As a Market Matters member, you can attend this intimate and exclusive face-to-face event for free! Complimentary drinks will also be provided. Please note, tickets are strictly limited so make sure you register early to avoid disappointment.
- David Koch (host): one of Australia’s foremost business and finance commentators, ausbiz co-founder, tv guru and start-up investor
- James Gerrish: Lead Portfolio Manager with 20 years of experience, and primary contributor to Market Matters
- Marcus Padley: Founder and Author of the stock market newsletter ‘Marcus Today’ which looks after thousands of self-directed investors. Marcus has a unique style, developed over forty years in the financial markets
- Ben Clark: Portfolio Manager, TMS Capital High Conviction Fund, 20 years’ experience in markets with a proven track record
- Interest rates have been the main game in 2023, but what now? Does the fight against inflation continue unabated, or has the heavy lifting been done?
- What will be the key macroeconomic drivers for markets in 2024?
- Stocks, bonds or cash – what mixes are the panel considering as we approach a new year?
- Investment ideas the panel likes here and now and what they are doing accordingly in the market moving forward.
We’re delighted to be able to put on such a prestigious event for members. It’s rare to hear from so many distinguished market voices and feels particularly apt with market uncertainty so high. As a group, we look forward to sharing our expertise and thoughts with youLink to media